Currently we are looking for C++ Developers to join our back-end team!
- Participate in the development of server-side/back-end applications in C++
- Work in Linux environment
- Research and implement third-party libraries APIs
- Work with other people in the dev team to integrate and develop various services
- Be involved in all stages during the development life cycle
- 2+ years of professional experience as a C++ Developer
- Experience with C++ STL
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Good knowledge of various Design Patterns
- Understanding the implementation of the most common data structures
- Analytical and debugging skills
- Previous experience with Linux, multithreading and SQL knowledge will be considered as advantages
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!