Currently we are looking for Legal Counsel to join our legal team and help us deal with cases from drafting & revising agreements to researching domestic and foreign law to ensure the company’s legal compliance in all business matters.
- Prepare and review agreements with clients and service providers as well as other legal documentation related to the business activity of the Company
- Handle various Corporate, IP, KYC/AML, Data Protection, IT and Labour Law related matters
- Research on legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions, structured to achieve business objectives efficiency
- Work closely with involved parties and departments within the group
- Build and maintain internal legal databases and documentation
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree in Law
- Fluency in legal and business English
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a sole practitioner, in-house counsel and/or associate in a full-service law firm
- Experience in corporate, commercial, tax and administrative law as well as legal qualification from a respected foreign legal education provider are considered assets
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate a solid business acumen
- Very good team player with proactive, flexible and motivated personality
- Competitive Salary
- No overtime
- Professional development in an innovative industry
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Friendly & supportive work environment
- Social Benefits package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!