Currently, we are looking for an Office Manager to join our team.
- Coordination and organization of all administrative office activities, appointments and meetings
- Document flow administration
- Travel arrangements
- Preparation of documents, reports and correspondence
- Maintaining supplies
- Ownership and administration of various registers
- Ensure the execution of the tasks concerning accounting and finance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree would be a plus
- Previous experience as Administrative Assistant/Office Manager – at least 1 year
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and time management skills
- Result-oriented and self-driven personality
- Good English
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!