Currently we are looking for a Product Owner to join our team!
- Full product lifecycle ownership from initiation to deployment
- Work closely with Product Managers to gather product requirements
- Create functional specification document for the product
- Derive work items on multiple levels of abstraction based on the Product Goal
- Prioritize and clearly communicate Product Backlog items
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood by everyone
- Collaborate with Developers to define Sprint Goal, aligned with the overall Product Goal
- Provide ongoing support for Developers during the sprint
- Inspect and evaluate the progress during each iteration
- Ensure all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Help remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager or Scrum Master in an IT company
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across & down multiple business and technology organizations
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Software development background is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!