Currently we are looking for a Java Developer to join our team that develops promotional systems!
- Work on high throughput / low latency services
- Implement new services and improve existing ones by adding new features
- Write tests to ensure the right functionality and stability of the services
- Review teammates' work
- 2+ years of experience with developing in Java SE (Java 8+)
- Comfortable use of core Java libraries
- Basic knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases and writing plain queries
- Basic knowledge of concurrency
- Experience with Java 11+
- Experience with dependency injection – Spring/Guice
- Experience with testing frameworks - JUnit/TestNG, Mockito, JMeter
- Knowledge of version control and build tools (Git and Maven)
- Basic experience with using Docker containers
- Basic knowledge of distributed caches – Hazelcast
- Team player
- Logical Thinker
- Good communication skills
- Eager to expand their knowledge and skills
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!