- Develop browser-based applications – desktop & mobile /iOS & Android/
- Design and develop software systems in compliance with requirements
- Maintain ongoing software projects and suggest improvements
- Mentoring other team members
- Maintain and develop build procedures for new and existing projects
- Research new web technologies and better solutions
A great plus will be:
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of pixi.js API, Web Audio API, Grunt, node.js
2+ years of similar experience is a must.
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.