We are a leading online gaming software provider that powers the world’s top iGaming operators.
Known for a variety of high-quality content and impeccable support, our games are played in 85 markets worldwide.
We attribute our success to sleek graphics, simplicity of gameplay, classical themes,
and proven algorithm that increases players’ lifetime value and keeps them in the game.
We are looking for Linux System Administrator!
Part of your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor Linux Systems functionality
- Perform system administration tasks in Linux environment, such as system maintenance, user maintenance, backup and recovery
- Participate in hardware and software installation
- Manage systems security issues
- Prepare Shell scripts, implement new releases and install new modules and system packages
- Be involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the computer systems for its test, development and production environment
- Identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system
- Work in close coordination with the product development team
- Create, maintain and monitor MySQL database environment that is highly available and high performing
- Set database performance best practices; review and approve all database schema and procedure changes
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Debian based OS
- Excellent organization and communication skills
An advantage will be:
- Experience in Shell scripting
- Experience in iSCSI Storage Systems maintenance
- Experience in Virtualization Technologies will be considered as advantage
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.