Design & Art
Currently, we are looking for a 2D Artist:
- Create effects and animations
- Resize images and prepare them for web
- Transfer game resources from one platform to another
- Create 3D content (in around 20% or less of your time)
- Discuss and share ideas
- Extensive experience with Adobe package - Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator
- Strong animation skills and good knowledge of working with Adobe After Effects and related plug-ins: Trapcode Suite and Elements 3D
- Experience in working with Maya
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested in becoming part of our "2D/3D Artists Team", please send us your portfolio and CV!
Interviews for the position will be scheduled no earlier than 12th of August, 2020.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!