Currently, we are looking for an Account Manager!
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
- Serves as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolves any issues and problems faced by customers and deals with complaints to maintain trust
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- In depth knowledge of the product portfolio
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Prepares reports on account status
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in the online gambling industry
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Proven work experience as an account manager or other relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good English
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented and self-driven personality
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
Please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!