Amusnet Interactive is a B2B online casino content provider of top-notch gaming software solutions and powering some of the world’s top online casino operators.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the growth of the presence and popularity of company products through enlarging the operator network of the company, growing the presence of company products in the existing markets and developing new markets through allocating and executing successful deals. The primary focus will be to represent the brand, build strong, long-term relations with licensed operators, negotiate deals, oversee the onboarding process of new customers and work closely with designated teams in HQ and the C-level management for the popularization and development of the brand within the iGaming industry.
- Develop business opportunities within the iGaming industry to maximize the presence and success of company’s products
- Oversee the whole onboarding process of a new customer, in this regard - allocating and executing business opportunities, negotiating deals and executing contracts for the supply of the content to online casino operators worldwide
- Meet with clients, delivering presentations and visiting the industry expos throughout the year
- Build strong relations with decision makers and key personnel
- Analyze business performance and indicate trends, opportunities and challenges to the respective teams within HQ
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Be up-to-date with the competition in the market and industry trends
- Update CRM (internal system) with information on the status of the new leads and existing customers
- Work directly with the C-level management of the company
To be considered qualified for the position, you must have:
- 2+ years of related experience within the iGaming or similar industry
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluent in English
- University Degree
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Team player
- Strong Business Development mindset
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary and performance-based bonus system
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
Interested? Send us your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!