Our team is growing and we are looking for a Content Manager!
- Coordinate resources and assemble manuals, help files and etc.
- Communicate with translation agencies
- Coordinate and insert translations in various documentation files
- Configure client’s game lists in close collaboration with Account Managers
- Coordinate and upload game materials on the corporate website
- Take part in new products development and help with their documentation
- Work closely with the Project Managers Team and the QA Team to ensure all content (text, command buttons, pop-up messages, etc.) is functional and accurate
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a great communicator
- Excellent MS Office literacy, experience with Jira & Confluence is a plus
- Experience as a content coordinator/ technical writer in a software company is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with a popular content management system is a plus
- University degree will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!