Currently we are looking for a Data Analyst!
- Explore & analyze large scale of data sets to optimize and improve company’s products performance
- Coordinate with Account Management to determine appropriate research contributions
- Preparing reports for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions
- Define & document business requirements regarding the delivery of specific solutions
- Research and analysis of bet options in different markets
- Ensure the quality of data sent to clients
- Monitor the impact of specific prizes and jackpots for each Operator
- Support other departments to interpret data and resolve queries
- Execute ad hoc requests for data extraction
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills
- Domain knowledge (iGaming and Online Gambling)
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools
- Data manipulation experience using mySQL
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!