Currently we are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team!
- Enter accurately game related data
- Create paytables for the new games
- Insert help content in various languages
- Update existing paytables and game help content
- Fix bugs or errors in the paytables and game help content
- Work closely with the QAs to ensure all of the content is functional and accurate
- Timely delivery of job tasks
- Good level of English is a must
- Highly organized with extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- University degree will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!