We are a leading online gaming software provider that powers the world’s top iGaming operators.
Known for a variety of high-quality content and impeccable support, our games are played in 85 markets worldwide.
We attribute our success to sleek graphics, simplicity of gameplay, classical themes,
and proven algorithm that increases players’ lifetime value and keeps them in the game.
Due to the increasing complexities and future challenges of our innovative software solutions, we are looking to hire an outstanding DevOps Engineer!
If you are passionate about technology, have a can-do attitude and you care about quality, maybe it's time for a change!
- Create and integrate build features for our software solutions
- Write build automation scripts to build and deploy applications, run automated tests, and acquire test results
- Manage and develop Continuous Integration solutions and configurations for multiple projects
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development
- Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team
- Participate in code reviews with talented software engineers and architects
- 2+ years of experience in automated build & deployment of complex software solutions
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Version control with git/svn
- Experience using and configuring a Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins or other related tools
- Good understanding of Java and Java EE
- Experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience with build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Experience using automated testing tools like TestNG, Gallio, Selenium and/or other test automation tools
- Comfortable with basic Linux administration and shell scripting
- Experience with Glassfish application servers is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.