Currently we are looking for a Game Mathematician!
- Provide detailed mathematical models for casino games
- Offer detailed analysis and explanation of the mathematical models
- Help Game Designers tune the game concepts
- Validate and simulate the mathematical models with the help of the development teams
- Help development teams with the implementation of the designed mathematical models
- Create model descriptions and PAR sheets
- Keep record of games and their simulations
- Provide answers and explanations to relevant math questions coming from game designers, developers, compliance requirements and other departments as necessary
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer science
- Excellent knowledge in combinatorics, statistics and probability theories
- Experience as a mathematician or a similar position is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of OOP languages is an advantage
- Interest in games both from a designer and player perspective
- Great communication skills, team worker, high personal discipline and self-learning ability
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing requirements
- Working level of English
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!