Currently we are looking for Java Developers to join our Game Development team!
If you join the team you will:
- Develop new server-side game modules and applications
- Improve existing modules with new additional features
- Configure new games into the existing modules
- Write and maintain test suits that ensure the code quality and mathematical accuracy of the modules
- Review teammates’ work and suggest improvements if needed (code reviews)
The skills that are a must:
- 1+ years of experience with developing in Java SE
- Basic knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases
- Comfortable use of core Java libraries like java.util.*, etc.
The skills that are an advantage:
- Experience with Git & Maven
- Basic knowledge of Java EE, Spring or Guice frameworks
- Experience with MySQL database
- Experience with TestNG, Mockito
- Basic knowledge of combinatorics and probability theory
Personality is important for us! We would like our future colleague to be:
- Logical thinker
- Self-driven, motivated and dedicated
- Eager to expand their knowledge and skills
- Excellent Salary & Opportunity to grow
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!