We are a leading online gaming software provider that powers the world’s top iGaming operators.
Known for a variety of high-quality content and impeccable support, our games are played in 85 markets worldwide.
We attribute our success to sleek graphics, simplicity of gameplay, classical themes,
and proven algorithm that increases players’ lifetime value and keeps them in the game.
- Develop browser based applications – desktop & mobile /iOS & Android/
- Design and develop software systems in compliance with requirements
- Maintain ongoing software projects and suggest improvements
- Mentoring other team members
- Maintain and develop build procedures for new and existing projects
- Research new web technologies and better solutions
A great plus will be:
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of pixi.js API
- Knowledge of Web Audio API
- Knowledge of Grunt
- Knowledge of node.js
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.