Currently we are looking for a Legal Secretary to join us as part of our Legal Team. The Legal Secretary is a motivated person who can support the work of the Legal Counsels of the Company, performing preparatory and auxiliary activities under the supervision of the respective Legal Counsel. The primary focus will be to translate and prepare various types of standard legal documents as well as to maintain our archive, file system and other internal databases.
- Translate, edit, produce and process various documentation
- Draft standard legal documentation and prepare and organize it for signing
- Maintain and manage the Company’s archive, file system and other internal databases
- Support our Legal Counsels in performing our trademark applications and maintain our trademark portfolio up-to-date
- Support our Legal Counsels in performing KYC checks on our clients and vendors
- File, organize, scan and copy documents in a timely manner
- Provide additional administrative support to the Legal Counsels and other team members in matters related to the day-to-day business activity of the Company
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree
- Experience in working in a law firm or a commercial company shall be considered a strong advantage
- Fluency in business English
- Familiarity with legal terminology in English and in Bulgarian shall be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Full MS Office proficiency and affinity to work with other legal and office software
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible personality
- Ability to autonomously perform assigned tasks
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- Professional development in an innovative industry
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Friendly & supportive work environment
- Social Benefits package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!