- Monitor the presentation of the games using internally developed software
- Monitor the performance of the Game Presenters and Game Show Hosts
- Gather data using a video monitoring system
- Analyse data using Excel and back-office system
- Prepare daily reports based on the collected data
- Work on 12-hour shifts with the rest of the team (08-20 h; 20-08 h)
- Test new features in the software used for monitoring
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Good computers skills - MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree would be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!