Currently we are looking for a Product Manager that would work together with our Commercial and Account Management teams as well as the development teams to create and deliver new promotional tools for our games.
- Have full product lifecycle ownership from initiation to deployment
- Work in collaboration with the Commercial team to create various promotional tools (free spins, jackpots, tournaments, etc.)
- Take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a prioritized product roadmap
- Know customer needs and market trends through research and market data
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Create detailed specification documentation
- Act as internal quality control for the product
- Strong knowledge of the casino industry
- Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM
- Experience in creating and delivering promotional tools would be a big advantage
- Research the trends on market preferences
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!