Currently we are looking for a talented Studio Interior Designer to join our team and help us shape the future of our product portfolio!
- Be responsible for all design stages - from concept to final product
- Communicate with stakeholders and Product Managers to develop suitable designs
- Research different markets and be familiar with design trends in the online gaming industry
- Create studio interior design specifications and produce high-quality 3D models and renders
- Estimate the time required to complete the projects
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- Supervise procurement processes and oversee the building process
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Interior design or Arts
- 3+ years of experience as an Interior Designer
- Experience with 3dsmax, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, Corona Renderer, V-Ray, or other software
- Excellent communication skills, and a team-player attitude
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry will be considered as an advantage
- Working level of English
- Basic project management skills
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
Please send us your Portfolio and CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!