Design & Art
Currently we are looking for a UI/UX Designer!
- Be involved in the design process from start to finish – take a role in user research, user testing, story mapping, wire-framing, visual design and high-fidelity prototyping
- Create, prepare and correct art assets, which are going to be integrated into the games
- Develop an easy workflow between Artists and Developers
- Prepare banners of the games for our clients
- Work on new interesting projects and learn new things when required
- Communicate ideas and concepts with the product managers
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with UI/UX digital product design (mobile and web applications)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Sketch and other relevant tools
- Have visual culture and creative mindset
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Have problem-solving skills - foresee various problems and prevent them
- A degree in Art or any other relevant qualification (or course) is an advantage
- Any experience with video animation software is an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your portfolio and CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!