CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY EGT INTERACTIVE Ltd. DURING THE RECRUITMENT OF EMPLOYEEs
This notice aims to inform the subjects about the circumstances related to the protection of personal data during the selection process.
EGT Interactive Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) processes the following categories of personal data to persons participating in the employee recruitment process, namely: names, citizenship, education, qualifications, career development and professional experience, test data, driving license, address, telephone, etc. necessary to meet the requirements for the position occupied.
Grounds for processing
The grounds for processing the personal data described in the previous paragraph are alternative (depending on the positions applied for, storage period, etc.):
- Legitimate interest of the Company under Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation 2016/679.
- Consent according to Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation 2016/679.
Targets of processing
The purposes of data processing in the selection process are as follows:
- To find suitable candidates for work with the Company;
- Expanding and increasing the activity and capacity of the Company;
- Selection of employees to be concluded with labor contracts.
The retention period of the data collected during the selection is 6 months unless the subject has agreed to a longer period for storing the data or consent for processing and for other future positions, but in any case the time may not be longer than 3 years.
In the event that the data subject applies to work via an online platform, he / she should also consider the Data Protection Policy of this online platform, respectively the stipulated deadlines for storing the data therein for which the Company is not responsible.
Data protection and access
The Company has taken legal, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. The company does not transfer the data processed outside the EU/EEA.
The data is made available to employees or managers of the Company, to perform the assigned functions in relation with the recruitment process.
For the job applicant, the Company provides all the rights provided by local and European legislation, namely:
- upon request has the right to receive all necessary information concerning the processing of the data provided by the applicant, including, if possible, a copy;
- has the right to request from the Company access, correction or deletion of personal data, or limitation of the processing of personal data, subject to the prerequisites for such action;
- has the right to object to the processing, as well as to file a complaint with Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) in case of unlawful processing of the data;
- has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time when the data are provided for consent;
- and is entitled to exercise its right of portability.
All personal data requests such as: information, access, deletion, withdrawal of consent, etc. described above, shall be made in writing, signed by the data subject and submitted for processing to the Company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the management address of the Company. The request must contain information about the person’s three names and, in case the request is about specific personal data – to be specified, as well as exactly which right is exercised. With a consent to processing data in a digital form on our website, you may withdraw the same here. It is possible for the Company to provide optional applications for the exercise of the different rights as well as additional information may be required to identify and/or clarify the request.
The company responds to the requests of the entities within 30 days, implements them if there are grounds for doing so, or makes a reasoned refusal, if there are reasons, indicating the right of the entities to follow up with the supervisory authorities.
Requests will be considered excessive due to their repeatability and will be charged (only to cover processing costs) if they relate to static data that is not subject to change within the time period between requests.
More information regarding your personal data can be found on our website or by sending an inquiry to email@example.com.